Engaged Solutions is a fast-growing and innovative Yorkshire based Digital Marketing Company. We provide Lead Generation, Call Centre services, Web Development, Web Design, Paid Search Management, Search Engine Optimisation, Private Cloud Hosting, Content Marketing, Social Media Management, and Branding. We currently work with some of the UK’s largest mortgage brokers, the largest health and life Insurance brokers, secured & unsecured loan brokers, retail suppliers and lead generation companies.
Engaged Solutions offers a professional, friendly and supportive environment within an open plan office free of discriminatory practices. Ambitious and hard working, you will join a robust in-house competencies development programme aiming at encouraging all employees to reach their full potential.
Flexible working hours
We promote a healthy work-life balance by offering a mix of flexible working hours, excellent development opportunities, great holidays and fantastic working conditions
At Engaged Solutions we focus on building strong relationships with our own team as much as our external partners. We put an emphasis on working with our team to grow their skills, keeping them at the top of their game.
It’s all about the training
Training is key to the success of our team. From internal training to accredited external training programmes, we encourage, and support, all our employees to build their skills – to be the best in their field.
Follow the career path
Everyone love to have a new challenge, it is natural to want to change what you do. We encourage this, and have developed clearly defined career paths for our team. Want to try something new, we can help you change disciplines within the business.
Like where you work
Engaged Solutions invests in its workforce to make them the best in what they do. By doing this we have built a committed workforce with a high staff retention rate.
If you join us you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Incentive and bonus schemes
- Minimum 20 days holiday rising to 30 with service (depending on position)
- Flexible working hours
- Access to stakeholder pension scheme
- Life assurance and critical illness cover available
- Access to the latest gadgets
- Company car/allowance (depending on position)
We Currently Looking For:
Senior Full Stack Web Developer
We are a fast-growing data-driven digital marketing performance agency based in South Yorkshire. With a wealth of experience in digital marketing and web development, we are now recruiting a talented Senior Web Full Stack Developer with high levels of experience in web development and web design.
We are extremely passionate about delivering the right solution for our clients and becoming trusted partners in the growth of their businesses.
We are looking for a smart forward-thinking Senior Full Stack Web Developer to join our team of talented individuals. You’ll have a great understanding of web technologies. Collaborative coding experience and evidence of contribution to Open Source projects are a massive bonus, and good command of spoken and written English is essential.
Your day to day role will involve designing new websites and building the framework to support them. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that the new site can be integrated into our existing network, and link with the appropriate databases.
You’ll work on a site’s appearance and UX/UI, putting in measures to deal with user access and security, and test sites under construction to find and fix problems before they go live. You’ll also share your experience with and support the internal teams. We’re 100% committed to helping you develop you professionally and personally, so if you aren’t yet an expert in all the fields below, don’t let this stop you from applying.
- Lets Encrypt
- Bootstrap or equivalent
- Google AMP
- Linux (Redhat & Debian) & Windows
- Angular & VUE.js is a bonus
- [MVC] Laravel & CodeIgniter is a bonus
- SOAP, XML, JSON, REST
- System Administration
- Website maintenance
- Server maintaenance
- Web Development
- Web Design
- Updating content on CMS
- Working on API’s
- Managing Online/Offline backups
- Reports directly to Head of Digital Media
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for delivering the highest quality work confident, passionate and friendly Excellent people skills
- Proven track record managing a team.
- Two Years + Digital Agency Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
Social Media Executive
Doncaster, South Yorkshire Full-time Salary: £20,000.00 to £23,000.00 /year
Engaged Solutions embraces new innovative approaches when it comes to marketing and the successful candidate should be confident in bringing new ideas and a heap of enthusiasm to the role.
Working directly with the Head of Digital Media you will join a well-rounded dynamic marketing team, as well as working closely with the Directors and wider team. The role is an exciting opportunity to join and progress with the business as it continues to grow rapidly.
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, both paid and organic.
- Past experience in a marketing or social media role.
- Strong communication skills delivered with confidence, demonstrated through face to face approach and written work.
- Experience and knowledge of working with graphic design packages including Adobe software.
The Person / Experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Social Media Executive, both in organic and paid channels.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video) both on social media and off
- An overwhelming passion for social media (particularly Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), a creative, open and innovative mind.
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- First hand experience of creating content and generating engagement on social media platforms that supports and compliments overall brand marketing strategies.
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in New Media, Marketing or relevant field (Not a requirement, but preferred)
In addition, we are also looking for the below soft skills:
- Fantastic teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to prioritise and delegate wherever necessary
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- A strong desire for continuous learning and self-improvement
- Competitive Salary of £20,000-£23,000 and Bonus Structure
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Flexible Working Hours
- Company Pension
- Medical Insurance through Westfield Health
- Company Social Events
Monday to Friday.
We are based in bespoke offices near Doncaster Airport
Great road and rail transport links
Please send us your CV to email@example.com.
Lead Generation Specialist
Engaged Solutions is a fast-growing marketing company based in Doncaster, South Yorkshire. We are now looking to expand our Call Centre Team with experienced Lead Generation Specialist (multiple roles).
About the Role:
To make outbound calls to customers in order to qualify and transfer successful leads to numerous partners.
In carrying out this role you will be expected to exceed the customer’s service expectations while converting phone calls into completed qualifying leads.
All calls will be handled as per the company’s policies and procedures. You are required to work within FCA guidelines at all times whilst adhering to 2018 GDPR data protection regulations. The successful candidates will have experience working in the financial services industry and/or lead generation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and convert new business opportunities to successful sales of additional products.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and KPIs (enquiry to transfers, quality, call handling) on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Convert the maximum number of enquiries to completed leads that can be passed to partners.
- Promote actively the company’s brand and values to aid the achieving of its vision.
- Offer high quality customer service skills to internal and external customers.
- Continuously update your knowledge of our panel of partners and the types of leads they purchase from Engaged Solutions.
- Ensure mistakes are kept to a minimum and any areas of own development are addressed.
- Record and maintain accurate noted on all cases.
- Work the shifts required including Saturday’s when required.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by other managers of the company.
Ideal Call Centre Candidates:
- Have a confident telephone demeanour
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Engaging personality with the ability to build rapport quickly with customers
- Able to work to targets / target driven
- Confidence in speaking to a wide variety of people over the telephone
- Previous outbound sales experience
- Previous experience in lead generation.
Hours: Between the hours of 9am to 7.30pm, Monday to Friday (Saturday work may be required – prior notice will be given) on a rota basis.
Salary: £18k. This position is eligible for bonus payments with OTE of £20k – £25k
- Access to company pension
- Subsidised health care (after successful completion of a probationary period).
- On-Site Parking
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Location: Close to Doncaster Airport
Engaged Solutions is a fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Doncaster. We are looking for a talented Financial Controller with high levels of experience
The working environment at Engaged Group is unlike most places of work due to its relaxed atmosphere and good sense of team togetherness. We are now looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join the team on a full-time basis.
This is a newly created role, working as the number one person on site and responsible for the full leadership of the Finance function and reporting to the Managing Director.
Duties will include:
- Management of the finance team including Purchase Ledger and Credit Control
- Business planning including budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow forecasting
- Preparation of key management information reporting
- Implementation of processes
- Communicate any changes in financial requirements effectively
- Presentation of results and has an active involvement in senior management meetings
- Significant experience working as senior management level
- Experience with Xero Accounting Software
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- People management experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of accounting processes and terminology
This role is for a qualified or part qualified accountant who can demonstrate a broad understanding of both management and statutory accounts.
- Basic salary of £25,000 – £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Full Study Support (if required)
- Free onsite parking
- 22 days holiday per year + Public holidays.
- Private Medical Coverage once successfully completed probation.
- Company pension scheme.
Close to Doncaster Airport
No Recruitment Agencies, we only deal directly with candidates.